WITH SURRY HILLS CREATIVE PRECINCT
The Surry Hills Creative Precinct, have joined the 2018 festival and Spring into Surry Hills arts program with a series of curated walking tours and experiences. Designed by local experts in food, architecture, art, design and history, these tours and experiences will uncover some of the best Surry Hills has to offer. Meet the neighbourhood’s talented entrepreneurs, the curators and artists who bring you the 2018 program.
Utilising only local experts, creatives, business and community, the SHCP is curating a range of engaging, insightful and fun Surry Hills experiences. We have an expert local arts curator to explore the local galleries and arts; a local architect with years of experience leading architectural tours of the area; one of Sydney’s most experienced food and wine tour leader to bring the tastes and joys of the Surry Hills dining scene to you and our very own Deb Charlwood (SHCP Co-ordinator) to take you on a fun-filled series of local ‘cultural emersion’ experiences (may include nuts).
Themed tours include:
1. Craft Beer Creative Trail Saturday 15th September Book Here
2. Art/Architecture Creative Trail – Saturday 15th September Book Here
3. St Peters Church Choir & local history – Sunday 16th September Book Here
4. Surry Hills Spring Tasting Trail 1 Thursday 20th September Book Here
5. Surry Hills Spring Tasting Trail 2 Thursday 20th September Book Here
Festival Day Tours
Guided tours on Festival day are also being offered to visit all the highlights of the day.
Surry Hills Festival, Saturday 22 September, 11am, 1pm and 2pm.
Cost: $10 donation to SHNC and community programs.
Meeting Point: Info Stall, Ward Park